These motors are used in environment where an explosive atmosphere will probably not be present under normal operating conditions and, if any, this will be for short periods of time.
- Three-phase, multivoltage, IP55, TEFC;
- Output: 0.12 up to 315 kW;
- Frames: 63 up to 355M/L;
- Voltage: 220-400/380-415V (up to 100L) 380-415/660V (from 112M and above);
- Mounting: B3T;
- Class “F” insulation (ΔT=80K);
- WISE® (WEG Insulation System Evolution) insulation system - Suitable for inverter duty applications*;
- Continuous duty: S1;
- Design N;
- Ambient temperature: 40°C, at 1000 m.a.s.l.;
- Squirrel cage rotor / Aluminium die cast;
- V’Ring seal;
- Temperature classification:
- Zone 2: Temperature Class T3;
- Zone 22: Maximum motor guaranteed external surface temperature T125°C.
Temperature limitation due to the presence of dust clouds (for materials with ignition temperature above 125° C) and presence of dust layers (up to 5mm).
Note: On VFD Application, motor temperature class is ΔT = 160° marking: II 3D T160°C.
- Thermal protectors: Thermistors for Alarm at 140°C and Tripping at 155°C;
- Fan: Conductive Plastic (63-315 frames) or Aluminium (355 frames);
- Drain holes: Fitted with plastic closed plugs;
- Grease fitting for frames 160 and above;
- Plastic thread plug for transportation and storage;
- BMC terminal block;
- Ground lug inside the terminal box;
- Painting Plan: 202E;
- Color: RAL 6002.
*For additional details about Inverter operation, please contact our technical support.
- Degree of Protection: IP56, IP65 or IP66(W);
- Insulation Class H;
- Other mounting configurations, including flange mounted;
- Ambient Temperature from -55 to 80°C;
- ATEX cable glands;
- Special Painting Plans;
- Increased Safety terminal block;
- More options available, on request.
Ex nA IIC Gc
Ex tc IIIB T125°C Dc IP
Ex tb IIIC T125°C Db IP6X
Zone 2; Group IIC; Category 3G (Gas)
Zone 22; Group IIC; Category 3D (non-conductive dust)
The classification in Group IIC means that the motor is suitable to operate also in Groups IIA and IIB once Group IIC represents an operating condition worse than Groups IIA and IIB.
WEG non sparking motors meet ATEX Directive 94/9/EC certified by BASEEFA as per EN50014 / EN50021 / EN61241-1 / IEC61241-0.